Here is a wonderful dressing that taste delicious on salad and is easy to make. Disclaimer if you have nut allergies please use olive oil or another carrier oil for your salad base.
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup coco aminos (you can find at Whole Foods, trader joes, sprouts
- 1/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of ginger root grated or powder
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
pour all ingredients together inside of a bowl and whisk together. store in refrigerator in a glass or plastic jar with lid.
- 1 heart of romaine or butter lettuce washed and dried with napkin
- 1 heirloom tomato you can also use roma or cherry tomatoes it all depends on the type of tomato you have grown
- 7 kalamata olives whole or sliced If you dont care for these type of olives they can be omitted
- 1 avocado cubes
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 can of garbanzo beans
- 2 madrool dates diced
- 2 tablespoons of Papitas
Put salad ingredients in a bowl. Papitas are the last ingredient because you will toast them in a skillet with a teaspoon of olive oil for 2 minute and garnish on top of the salad before you serve it. Pour dressing over salad and lightly toss the salad and serve immediately. This dish goes well with a piece of baked or broiled fish (salmon, cod, sea bass) or by itself.