Mango Salsa Ingredients:
- 3 Fresh ripe mangos: peeled and diced to your desired size.
- 2 Jalapenos: for a milder salsa, I recommend removing seeds and dicing one pepper. If you like a kick dice, two peppers and leave the seeds.
- A fresh bunch of cilantro: finely chopped
- Fresh lime: fresh lime tastes better than the concentrated stuff.
- Sea salt: two pinches this is equivalent to ½ teaspoon
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and sit in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
Mahi Mahi Tacos Ingredients:
- Yellow corn street taco shells or Thinly Sliced Jicama
- 2 lbs of Mahi Mahi: remove the skin and cubed
- Lemon juice: squeeze ½ lemon over fish
- 4 tablespoons of jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Sazon complete seasoning
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of natures seasoning. ( This is the secret sauce to most of my dishes)
- 1 half of head of small cabbage: thinly sliced
- Forager Organic Plant-Based Creamery Sour Cream; you can find this at Whole Foods or Sprouts
Directions for preparing Mahi Mahi:
In a large bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, and seasoning on the fish and mix together.
In the skillet, add two more tablespoons olive oil cook on medium-high heat sear the cubed pieces of fish on all four sides. This should take all of 10 minutes.
Take fish off heat set to the side and add oil to another skillet and warm your tortilla shells.
Add Mahi, Cabbage, salsa, and sour cream and enjoy your meal!